Planning outfits for a trip can be fun and very stressful. To keep this stress free try to look at the weather for the week a day before. Even though the weather can change, you can kind of get an idea. Where ever you are going, you are going to need to bring the essentials.
- First of all, you must always bring a pair a jeans (or two). A nice pair of jeans is always acceptable. If you are going somewhere that’s hot, bring some ripped up boyfriend jeans for a bit more of a breeze.
- Bralettes. As simple as it sounds, these will save your life when you don’t want to wear a bra. My favorites are from Urban Outfitters (they look really similar to some from Free People).
- Sneakers. Whatever “sneakers” are for you. Bring them. It could be a pair of Nike’s or Converse. Even if you won’t be walking around that much, having a good closed toe shoe is always a good idea.
- Personally, my favorite accessory is a hat. My favorite one right now is a black straw hat from American Eagle. This hat brings a bit of western vibes into any outfit. If you are more of a sporty girl, throw on a plain baseball hat (they look cuter than you may think).
- A small purse. This may seem a bit obviously, but you don’t want to be carrying around a big purse. Also, use something that works with all of your outfits.
- If you should bring anything, it should be basic tees. They go with everything. Plus, they makes every outfit look like you weren’t trying too hard (effortless = best). Pair it with some black booties, light washed jeans, and hat, and you are ready to go.
- Last but not least, bring your everyday jewerly. For me that consists of my favorite rings, a Lokai bracelet, sterling earring, and my cross necklace. Jewerly is really hard to store as well, so it’s much easier if you are wearing it. I reccomend bringing a statement necklace for a bit of change. You can easily pair it with a basic tee and jeans.
I hope this sort of kind of helps when it comes to packing!
P.S. I am super annoyed that I ended with 7 things. I hope we can all look past that.